What you need to know about the Real Estate Market in Metro VancouverPosted by Tony Cikes on
It's October and the weather is fantastic! Our Real Estate Market is moving and we are heading into a strong fall market! I have analyzed all of the stats for September and here are some insights to our : market right here in Metro Vancouver:
- We are in a Seller's market for houses with 26.2% of the homes selling within a month and we are also in a Seller's Market for attached homes with 22.0% of the homes selling within a month.
- Sales are up 18% from a year ago!
- Inventory is down -4.6% from a year ago.
- The detached housing market has 4.1 months of inventory while our attached market has 4.9 months.
- The average price of a house is $1,280,643
- The average price of an attached home is $484,781.
If we compare from a year ago…
2250 Views, 0 Comments