Summer is almost over and our Real Estate Market is still moving and is active despite it being a time when most people are on holidays ! I have analyzed all of the stats for July and here are some insights to our Fraser Valley Real Estate Market:
- We are in a Seller's market for houses with 25.2% of the homes selling within a month and we are also in a Balanced Market for attached homes with 16.7% of the homes selling within a month.
- Sales are up 10% from a year ago
- Inventory is down -4.8% from a year ago.
- The detached housing market has 4.3 months of inventory while our attached market has 5.6 months.
- The average price of a house is $571,985
- The average price of an attached home is $287,676.
If we compare from a year ago (July…
531 Views, 0 Comments